Thursday 17 March 2011

Memorable Protest Signs

Egyptians' sense of humour rises above all. Even at hard times, & something big as a Revolution, this is what brings them through, this is what makes them unique :D

"My new address, Tahrir Square"

"Egypt, We're your children" "Thank you Mubarak, you brought us together. Now, leave!"
"Leave already, my arms hurt ."



"Leave, I wanna get married"





Protesting on cutting off the internet !!



And from San Francicso


"The only one who followed the curfew is Mubarak"

Washington DC

San Francisco
Toronto

Toronto agian
And again..., Toronto
And again. :)
NYC
again...
and again... NYC
Madrid

London




Back to Tahrir Square


-My favourite :D -



" Down with Mubarak"
"Leave, I miss my Dad"

" You'll leave & that's that, so make it quick so I can get a haircut"
"Leave, I miss my wife ... Married for 20 days"


No comments:

Post a Comment