Tuesday 30 March 2010

Picture in words

I was sitting there thinking, what am I supposed to be doing here ??!! I got dragged by ...emm, well not really ,I did accept the invitation, but then again, this isn't me. I mean the place is beautifull, specially in sepia mode. :) The hall was extremelly humongous, to the left was the entrance door, standing with all its glory with 2 tuxedo men on each side of it welcoming you with their masculine smiles, then passing you to a formaly dressed lady who leads you to your table ,smiling all the way as if her facial muscles have stopped at this position, a smile!!
To the right is the heart of the hall.It takes about 50 of these tabels in a row,with a wooden dannce floor in the middle.There are no windows in the entire place , which perhaps is another reason why I felt uncomfortable. Claustrophobic?? mabye!!
The small entrance in the picture where the man is standing at the far, is the toilets' corridor. The toilet is a story of it's own, shiny glittering spacious light-coloured,& that's where I wanted to spend the rest of the evening. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment