Tuesday 3 August 2010

5 Reasons why I need my phone to awaken!!

My phone is in a coma!

I was calling someone when suddenly the screen turned white!! I could still here it ringing, but the screen is just blank, I can’t get around. Immediately, I went to the Nokia maintenance service, and they said, they may or may not be able to fix this, just give them till Friday.

I lost a lot of numbers which were saved on the phone’s memory. Not really bothered about msgs, pics, songs, videos I have copies of these. But my phone was my:

1) Phone, naturally I feel isolated –especially since our land line got messed up for 2 days now!!-
2) My faithful camera!! I entered photography contests with pics from this phone, and even got published in a magazine!! Oh Plus I made a 3 min movie that I’m planning to share on the blog soon, it’s a thriller ;)
3) I listened to trance music before going to sleep on it... How am I supposed to sleep now?
4) I read a lot of stuff on that phone. I uploaded a couple of books and some scripts that kept me company in my long car/bus journeys.
5) Internet!! I’d log in from anywhere, and just check or send a quick e-mail or search for something…ahhh

I hope I come back and find that it’s back to life, awake from its coma!! I really can’t afford buying a new one now, yet I need it!!

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling..!! Life without a phone nowadays is just no life =p

    Hope it gets fixed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...
    sometimes live without phone not a bad thing too~
    I know it brings much inconvenient to us, but try to think in positive way, you might get something unexpected too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - your phone sounds superb! what brand? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not THAT fancy, a Nokia N80, but I just tend to use its functions to the max..

    Thanks Rummy, I hope it gets fixed too..

    Yes Clad, I try to look at the positive side, I'm isolated from the world and having some peace:D

    ReplyDelete