Tuesday 22 June 2010

Heap of blocks

Today, while I was having my morning walk
on the usual pathway, I met this!!


Giant heap of blocks.



They usually use these to block the violent waves, like the ones embedded between sand and stones, below in the pictures.






But this pile, it made me think of those colourefull kids' blocks where they compete on building the highest tower of blocks:D
Except that these are ugly grey,also they have red numberings on some of them, for some unknown reason.


hmm I wonder what will they do with them?

Maybe they're trying to build a pyramid in Alex too..haha..

2 comments:

  1. To me they kind of look like grey LEGO bricks. I get the urge to try and rearage them so they will be more straight :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they're very tempting !!;)

    ReplyDelete