Saturday 12 June 2010

You call us old generation ! based on what ?

I'm sitting right now at the library's computer.
In came 2 old fellows, -like really old, white hair, beard and bended back-
So the first is looking at the pc next to me and presses the monitor on/off button several times " This thing is not working" he says, a boy tells him, "move the mouse", then the screen comes to life & he goes , "ohhhh", then he sits, he's old buddy was about to sit on his left but he goes "no no, sit on my right , I want to teach you from the very begining how to open it step by step, you're gonna do every thing by your self"
Right now he's guiding him through some steps , don't know what he's trying to do yet...
Wow, age really is nothing in this life , just a mere number ,isn't it !!

2 comments:

  1. Just a mere number, that's right! We're always the same age inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes feel older than my granny :)

    ReplyDelete