Thursday 1 July 2010

Out & About: Green Plaza


Yesterday I took my siblings to Green Plaza, to see Toy Story 3 at the Cineplex.

I love this place because it's open, and green. I'm not claustrophobic,but why go to a mall, with all these people walking under the same roof, when you have a spacious open air place to have a walk , shop or dine at the same places you'd find at the mall !!


l;




There's all the usual brand shops, and some regular ones.





We dined at Pizza Hut,


Then there are the numerous cafes where you can sit and enjoy a drink, dessert or whatever you want while watching people pass by. or if it was the World Cup season, like now, you can watch the game on the big screens with alot of football fans around you.. I personally hate football. It makes people act so irrationally .









I love this flower shop.. It always brings a sense of joy to me , just watching it and watching people go in and come out with different bouquets ,wondering who they are ment to be given to :)






This colourfull, castle-like building is Karamantas, the gaming area in the Plaza.I enjoy it most with my friends, my favouritees are , air hockey and the laser storm. There is also bowling, crashing cars, video games, trampoline,..etc


The top level "2nd level" of the plaza is dedicated to the Hilton Hotel.

It's a nice place to stay in, since you're basically surrounded by everything.



"Piece of Egypt", the antique shop.




And we finished off the day by some ice-cream. I had a pistachio and mango ice-cream :D




The place seems a bit deserted, because it was before 3pm.. people start storming in around that time. But I'm an early person, so we started our day at 11 am. Almost everyone was still asleep at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment