Monday 12 July 2010

5 Things I can't live without!

Here are the 5 things I can't live with out;

1- Water: I drink around 2 litres per day. No amount of tea, juice or whatever drink could substitute for my need of water.
2-Wrist-Watch: I am very much time dependant, it sometimes really gets on my nerves, but it's difficult to change certain traits within us. Even when on a holiday, with no schedule of what so ever, I still need to see and feel my watch on my hand.
3-A Book: yup, I am a book worm :)
4-Internet: Need I say something about that!! Internet is where I read, learn, play,share, connect,listen,discover,and virtually visit places.
5-Belila =D : It's an Egyptian food, that one usually has for breakfast.Some countries, call it Pearl barley. It's basically cooked whole wheat grain, with added warm milk, and sweetened with sugar. some top it with cinnamon or coconut. I Love it. I eat it whenever I get hungry, & I never get bored of it.

**Check out Rei's 5 Things I can't live without ,turns out we have ONE in common :)

**Also, there's Booth's , that was interesting :)

** And Cladyns'

4 comments:

  1. that's quite interesting XD made me think of what r the things i can't live without .. i still can't manage to think more than 3 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried typing "5 things I can't live without" on google, and had some interesting results..
    So, would love to know yours,Why don't you share them? either here, or on a post of your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well let's look at that... if you exclude food... My guitar, PC, sketch pad, internet and my favorite thing in the world... my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sketch pad..hmm would luv to have a peek in there :)

    ReplyDelete