Sunday 4 April 2010

Marmar, Rest In Peace

Marmar, my sibling's guinea pig. She had a companion, can't remember his name, but he died 3 months ago out of illness.
Later Marmar here , followed him , I guess she missed him so much that she wanted to live her after life with him.
She was energetic, and loved to run & hide alot, wasn't much into the games her fellow guinea pigs or hamster's like , like the wheel or all these plastic things.
Why am I writing this? I hated her!! I hate furry animals , eww they gross me.We're supposed to talk positive about the dead ,right?! ehm, sorry then. I just took this picture of her from a long while now and , well , that post is just a little thank you for her, for bringing joy to my siblings all the time she lived with us. May you be re-united with "what's he's name".

2 comments:

  1. I dated a guy named Ammar..I used to always call him mar mar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name goes for males and females then, good to know.

    ReplyDelete