Sunday 4 April 2010

Homless Women

Homless people, a normal sight to some at several countries.
I didn't usually see ones at constant places, but people, who you know by their general state to be , Homless.
Recently however , I have seen 2 homless woman, at their own home!!

There I was ,walking on the sidewalk, when I saw the 1st, she was dark coloured, dressed in brown with piles of blankets arround her starting from the wall, and leaving space for 1 person to walk at a time or If some people are intimidated, well better walk on the pavement then.
She was eating something with her hand from a dish, I couldn't actually know what it was, it was pale yellow , and smooth, I tried hard to know what it was, " Come have breakfast with me " She said, interrupting my mission impossible of knowing what that food was. Her tone was welcoming actually, but I was embarrassed, maybe she thought I was hungry, or maybe she was just being politeor maybe even ,she treats passer bys as family. Anyway, I felt weird " Thank you " I said, withought looking her in the face and kept walking.

Just a few meters after that, was the 2nd one.The more self-conscious one!!
Her home was more worked at rather than the previous blanket one. She had cardboards to actually build small 2 walls & a very small roof, but I couldn't actually know the architect behind it, because ,you know, too much staring at these people or their possesions might result in severe consequences. Anyway, she had blankets as well, for the flooring :)She was dressed in black, with black SUNGLASSES "Note : she's sitting on a sidewalk ,under a tree, under the roof she've built, i.e not a ray of sun was near her" She was also wearing a kind of gangster's bracelet, you know the black one with silver thorn-like thingys, that's the one!!
She also had a box turned upside down , & on top of it , some biscuits & tissues, which I assume she was selling. I wonder who would buy from her, because she unlike the previous one, was rather intimidating!!

Ah, what a beatifull way to start your day.
Just to Remember to thank God for my Home,My Family & My Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment