Saturday 10 April 2010

On the Pathway of joggers (2)

Sunny sunny, with a little breeze, that's spring alright.
I like people who walk to work, even if it's just half the distance.A few of these have started appearing on the pathway, walking in sneakers, and carrying their shoes in a plastic bag :) A regular one , whom I always see, is a woman ,late 30s to 40s, ALWAYS dressed in a skirt, a top & a jacket, the colours vary daily, but mostly dark colours.She ALWAYS has her sunglasses on, & ALWAYS with her $ "dollar sign"bag. It's a beige back with the $ sign.I like it :) and she carries 2 other light bags.Inspite of the load she brisk walks daily.She's one of my favourites , The $ bag lady!!
Another regular pair, 2 men, in their late 40s, the 1st in beige & blue training suit,sunglasses, chewing gum "part of his excercise I assume"& a cap. He does this irritating motion with his right hand, you know when you're hands are wet & you shake the water off, THAT shake , he does it with each swing of his arm, right hand only, I feel irritated for him, I don't know if he even notices or if it irritates him, but imagine shaking your hand for more than an hour !! He's friend is really quit, dressed in Black & white training suit,with a circular beard, most of the times he's lagging a few distance behind his buddy. And these were Mr. chewing gum-shaky hands & his friend.

I have been seeing a girl lately who's grabbing my attention . She wears a Fushia jacket, so that's a head turner in amidst all these blues & blacks, and she doesn't jog, nor walk. She's on the sandy beach walking in a jumping kind of way, as if she's practicing a dance move or something.
Then another day I saw her cycling . But mostly I see her on the sand. Another time sitting with a security man at one of the beach clubs..hmm, I wanna know more!! p.s, I'm not a stalker, just curious :p

Tip of the day:
Water,Water!! If you don't want to take a bottle with you -like me-, drink as much as you can before you start exercise, even if you're not thirsty.It won't make you feel exhausted or drained, so you can excercise for a longer time than you're usual duration After exercise , well, you'll be thirsty so need to tell you to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment