Tuesday 7 September 2010

Headphone Herd


And these are just my personal headphones, plus 1 that is my mum's!! Still my bro & sis has 2 each, but I didn't get hold of them to include in the herd.
Why would someone have all these?? I still don't know, the pc headphones',1 has the mic working but the speakers no, the other one's vice versa,the third which is at the top center is my favourite -no preasure on the ear :)-. Then there's the mobile's original headphone, which malfunctioned so I got another 2, but I didn't throw the original.
I seriously need to get rid of some of these and stop being attached to some cords&wires!

3 comments:

  1. Are you trying to sell ear/headphones here? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha reminds me of my own herd..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rummy:so I am not the only one,good to know.

    @ Eric:interested? I can make you a good offer, buy 2 for 1 or something :)

    ReplyDelete