Friday 17 September 2010

My second cake! Yay


It’s sister’s birthday’s cake!! The Paint Palette!!

My sister is a very artistic person, she draws , like me –we both got it from our father-, she paints ,- which I don’t-, she knits, she bakes, and makes accessories and she’s recently been into planting.. She ‘s a very creative person, and for that I Love her… oh the things she made me, a crochet pencil-case, a scarf, gloves, handmade photo frame, plus all those delicious cookies and cakes she makes …emm
So I decided to make the cake this time, instead of buying it –as we always do -, and after my first experience I thought I’d make another one and get more character to the cake.. and I think I did improve a bit..

Despite that we are totally different in characters, our tastes are almost always different, and the 7 years gap between us, I LOVE HER!! Cuz she’s soo good from the inside and soo generous and has suffered a lot -from a medical condition- and still is, yet she tries not to complain if she can help it and is being so tough about it, even though she’s still a kid…. Oh I ask God to make her life happy and successful and to help her recover and become healthy!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you sis..!! May the years to come be flourish and blossom into happy years inshallah. Btw I loved the cake..!1 Lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! ^3^


    http://thunderboltofthunderbolts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wishes Rummy :) and glad you liked it.. it was delicious too :D

    Welcome to Life in Technicolour ,Kristian.. glad you liked it :D
    You're blog's very interesting as well..:)

    ReplyDelete