Sunday 12 September 2010

Londonizing Alexandria

And the double decker has finally arrived... well it's been here for almost a year now. I think Alex is the only city that has it in all of Egypt. It has been a big hit when it first came, and everybody wanted to try it, but now.., well it's not THAT popular, due to the ticket cost compared to other means of transportation.
Still, I think it is great to have them.. I just LOVE to watch them.. I try every time I ride it to take the front top seat, never have I found it unoccupied yet :( Won't give up trying!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, my favorite method of transport =D Its seats are getting Egyptian-ized these days; ripped and torn. Air conditioning is still awesome, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the post damage seats yet.. My god ,why can't people act decent for a change!!

    ReplyDelete