Friday 17 September 2010

Sista Power Tokens


My sister’s birthday was a few days ago, exactly the 14th, and I was staying up at 1:00 am doodling and drawing some random stuff, with a couple of bottle caps scattered in front of me when a thought hit me… why don’t I make her something out of those, that would be special, and no one would have one like it except the 2 of us!

So I made this key chain and a necklace, cuz I didn’t know which she’d prefer, I personally love necklaces, casual ones not fancy once or beads, I hate those… Anyway, I made a simple design and stuck it on the inside and..Voila!

Next morning I showed them to her, and she was sooo happy, and loved them, lucky for me she chose the key chain :) Her bottle cap’s other side is an orange “Fanta”, mine is a green “Sprite”.

4 comments:

  1. Awww cute..!! Wish I was as creative =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, they've actually got some compliments from her friends and mine that I'm thinking of starting a buisness:)

    ReplyDelete